Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Well, it's the end of the year. Literally. The 'Ball' will drop in 12 minutes or so and ring in 2010! 

I have big plans for the next year. Big hopes for where my writing will go and I hope you will join me on the journey. As you know if you've been here I finished one manuscript this year and, though I haven''t got it sent out yet I hope to soon. 
2009 brought some interesting things to my life. My youngest, and last, daughter got married and had a beautiful baby girl. I finished a book, got more involved with my local writing group, and entered my first writer's contest.

Next I hope to enter more contests and will submit more books. I would love to be published by this hour next year! What a great Christmas/birthday present that would be!

So, it's time for New Year's resolutions. I don't normally make this list because I'm the worst procrastinator in my family, possibly in the world! But, here goes...



1. Send in the finished manuscript.
2. Finish the current (contest entry) manuscript and submit it.
3. Get even more involved with OKRWA Outlaws, my local writer's group.
4. Keep up with the challenge my group has sent out tonight to write 300 words per day every day this year! (This will come with amendments due to family crisis and any unexpected events that may come up, but I will try my best to write extra on other days to make up for the shortages.)
5. And far from last- I will be the best wife, mother, and grandmother I can be and still do all the other responsibilities on my list without shirking anyone/thing.


Can I depend on all of you to keep me from slacking? Will you commit to me on this?


God bless, thank you and have a blessed and productive 2010!!!

No comments: