Wednesday, February 16, 2011

In revisions

Osiyo~

I don't have a lot to say today except that I am finally 'feeling' Perfect Dr. Viv speak t me again! I have begun in earnest with the revisions my editor asked for and so far I like where it's going. I'll be buried in this cave of revisions for a while but I won't abandon you here.

In fact, I have a treat for you. Tomorrow journalist investigator, Paige of Savannah GA will be here for another excerpt from her exploration of hauntings in Savannah. I hope you'll join author of Ring of Lies, Rachel Lynne here tomorrow. And if you haven't already read Rachel's debut book- Ring of Les is a wonderful suspense set in her hometown of Savannah that I highly recommend!!! So come back tomorrow and see what Paige is up to and show Rach some love.

Dodadagohvi~

3 comments:

Alyssa Fox said...

That's great your starting to feel the revisions. You can do this! I'll have to drop by and read tomorrow's blog.

Calisa Rhose said...

Thanks Ally. You'll love Paige.

Kristina Knight said...

Good luck with the revisions, Calisa. I know you can do it!!